Saturday, May 17, 2014

Summer Time!

Guess who graduated from the College of Wooster?? This girl :)
So now I'm free of my undergraduate obligations and can relax for a few weeks until I start working at Interlochen Arts Camp as a cabin counselor for the third time! After that, I'll have a few weeks to prepare for my year in Scotland, and then I'll be off in the first week of September. It's all very exciting, but it seems much further away than it really is.

Since I don't have any school work to do for the next few weeks, that means I'm going to do some more blogging! I'll hopefully address some of my experience and whatever advice I can garner about financial aid, housing, travel planning, packing, etc. There are a huge amount of study abroad blogs for undergraduate semester long programs, but not much about post-graduate study, so hopefully this will be helpful for someone! Otherwise it's a way for me to post pictures and share my experiences :)

No comments:

Post a Comment