Monday, April 14, 2014

Clare writes a blog post for me :)

I just found this in my blog post drafts and thought I'd share it with the world, because Clare is one of my fave humans ever.



Hi! I am making socks right now. I just came back from Buckingham Palace after a fabulous afternoon of tea and scones with Queen Elizabeth II. Spiffing. ;)

So, Rebecca said I could write a blog post. This is it. I'm not travelling so it's not very interesting...
Awesome things about being from England:
1. Getting mail at university. Just wow.
2. The variety of cereals available.
3. Not being obsessed with the Queen. (Although she is quite cool.)
4. Harry Potter is English.
5. Crumpets. Google them. They're incredible.
6. Being close to Irish accents.
7. Not being in Oxford. There are other unis.
8. Being James Bond. Yep, that's me.
9. Boys in suits. ;)
10. There is more than just a cockney accent.

And here are some things about America:
1. It's very big.
2. Holes randomly appear there. Apparently.
3. There is lots of food.
4. Hollywood is there.
5. OBAMA. OBAMA. OBAMA.

Thanks Clare!

No comments:

Post a Comment